Technical Designer (32hrs p/w)
Felixx is looking for an ambitious designer with 1-5 years of experience, to strengthen our team. Are you an enthusiastic technical designer with an independent work attitude and would you like to be part of a dynamic international team?
The design phases in which you will be involved vary from design elaboration and technical detailing, to the preparation of construction drawings. You will do this in close cooperation with experienced technical project leaders. We value our informal work environment and expect everyone to add something to the content of the projects we work on. We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself within a growing organization. Our office is involved in a variety of projects: from designing public spaces to planning large-scale landscape transformations in various locations at home and abroad.
- an open, communicative, enthusiastic and inquisitive work attitude;
- affinity with multidisciplinary cooperation in an international team
- a degree in landscape architecture (Van Hall Larenstein or similar)
- 1-5 years of professional experience as technical designer
- experience with detailing and elaboration of public space designs, different sizes and functions
- experience with design processes in VO-, DO- and TO-phases
- proficient in Vectorworks or Autocad and Adobe Suite
- fluent in Dutch and English orally and in writing
- availability at least 32 hours/week
- preferably living in the Rotterdam area (or willing to relocate)
Are you interested?
Apply by sending your motivation letter, a resume and a portfolio of relevant work in pdf format (max. 10mb) to [email protected] stating ‘technical designer’.