WLA accepts submissions about projects, ideas and research (from design firms, students or academics) to be published online.
Submissions should include the following
- Title (Project or Research)
- 300-750 word summary
- 3-10 images (minimum 1000 pixels wide at 150dpi)
- Credits* (text, images, photography, etc) *required
- Location – City, Country (if applicable)
- Referencing/Citations/Footnotes of any applicable documents
By submitting any text and/or images you are certifying that you own the copyright to all images and text for third party online and digital publication. Credits for images must be supplied, any project with no image credits will not be published.
Please email the text, credits and images to [email protected] . If the files are over 10Mb in size please send a link to your files on one of the following services dropbox.com, wetransfer.com, onedrive.com.
The above information does not apply for WLA Awards submissions. Awards submissoins should be less than 10Mb and only an email attachment.
WLA encourages firms and designers to consider becoming a supporter, partner, sponsor to support independent landscape architecture publishing.