Arcadia is delighted to announce a range of promotions and key senior appointments to the team, to support the work being done on open space projects.
“We are thrilled to announce the promotions of Andrew Mason to Senior Associate and Daniel Spicer and Georgia Alexander to Associate. One of our priorities is to support our designers with individualised training and mentoring to develop their careers. Andrew was Arcadia’s first employee when I started the business 10 years ago, so watching how he’s evolved, and the appreciation we hear from clients about his meticulous approach to design, is especially meaningful,” says Alex Longley, Founding Principal, Arcadia Landscape Architecture.
- Andrew Mason has been promoted to Senior Associate in the Sydney studio. Joining Arcadia shortly after its launch 10 years ago, Andrew has become one of the recognised pillars of the team, able to share insights developed through his work on a diversity of project types, scales, locations and teams over the past several years. Andrew has played a key role in the development of Arcadia’s BIM strategy.
- Daniel Spicer has been promoted to Associate. Daniel has experience working on projects of all sizes, using his strong skills for communication and innovation to successfully collaborate on multidisciplinary teams.
- Based in Hobart, Georgia Alexander has been promoted to Associate. Georgia has establishing a local presence in Tasmania while successfully managing NSW projects. She has built strong connections with local architects and designers, collaborating with them on a range of Tasmanian projects, while travel to Sydney keeps her connected to her work in NSW.
- The Queensland studio has appointed Ben Newell as Principal, to work alongside Principal Nathan Clausen to ensure Arcadia continues to build momentum and growth in an exciting time for the Queensland construction industry. Ben has 20 years of experience in landscape and urban design, primarily in large residential, commercial and mixed-use development projects throughout Australia, the Middle East and China.
- Zinate Wehbe has joined Arcadia as Associate, bringing nearly 10 years or local and international experience to the team. Her design and project management experience includes major public realms, cycle infrastructure projects, Active Transport Plans, Hostile Vehicle Mitigation focused projects, large mixed-use developments, masterplanning, strategic street design, school infrastructure projects, large housing developments and roof terrace designs.
- Abdul Fahim Razali, Arcadia’s new Associate Urban Design, brings vision, conceptual thinking, creative design solution and in-depth analysis to city-making projects, aiming for a high-quality experience in the urban environment.
- Jonny Nguyen has joined Arcadia as an Associate. His focus is on the design and delivery of major urban design and landscape projects, with experience across multiple sectors including public domain, recreation, commercial, multi-residential and education.