The World Landscape Architecture Awards will be assessed by five jurors in the following categories:
– Built Design Award
– Conceptual Design Award
– Research & Communications Award
– Student Award (Design or Research)
Jurors will also be requested to assess the winners of four categories and award the Landscape Architecture Award (highest award).
The Editor also reserves the right to select one project that they deem to be the winner of the WLA Editor’s Award.
World Landscape Architecture will collate the entries into one PDF for each category.
The Jurors will be requested to assess the project using the following judging criteria:
- Design (quality, clarity, value, sensitivity)
- Innovation (design and technical, sustainability)
- Implementation/Execution (overall result, robustness)
Each of the three criteria will be scored out a maximum of 10 points for a total of 30 points per entry.
If less than required minimum submissions are received for any category then no awards will be awarded in that category.