The World Architecture Festival has announced the shortlist for the 2016 awards. The 343 strong shortlist includes projects from 58 countries across 32 categories. All finalists will go on to compete at the World Architecture Festival in November. In the landscape category, 10 projects have been shortlisted for 2016 including:
– Aspect Studios with Chrofi | The Goods Line | Sydney, Australia
– Fernando Menis, SLPU | Bürchen Public Square | Bürchen, Switzerland
– Glenn Howells Architects | Stihl Treetop Walkway | Tetbury, UK
– Isthmus | Kopupaka Reserve | Auckland, New Zealand
– Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl | Offenbach Harbour | Offenbach, Germany
– TROP : terrains + open space | Under the Ficus shade : The Garden at Ad Lib Hotel | Bangkok, Thailand
– Turenscape | Fishponds Transformed: Yichang Yunhe Park | Yichang City, China
– Turenscape | Quilting the terrain: Quzhou Luming Park | Quzhou City, China
– Vladimir Djurovic Landscape Architecture | Aga Khan Park | Toronto, Canada
– Wowhaus | Urban farm at the VDNKH | Moscow, Russia
(Company | Project | Location)
Congratulations from World Landscape Architecture to all the landscape architecture firms who were shortlisted for 2016.
WORLD LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE is not involved with the World Architecture Festival Awards.