InSite are urban designers, planners and landscape architects who share a love for the craft of designing the built environment. We are a diverse studio of designers from around the world with studios in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Doha and Riyadh. We craft soulful places of all scales for international clients in the public and private sectors all over the world. Each place we create is interrogated from a collaborative viewpoint, tailored to client’s needs, ensuring sensitivity to the unique ecologies, cultures and the communities that we engage with. InSite are a unique division of KEO International Consultants, a firm with over a half century of delivering projects throughout the Gulf and a proud legacy to match.
JOB DESCRIPTION /
InSite’s cores services are Urban Design /Planning/Landscape Architecture. We are currently seeking talented, passionate and creative professionals to fulfill these services at all levels in our firm (graduate up to project team lead). The successful candidates will have an opportunity to join our growing team of dynamic young professionals in the UAE and KSA, further developing their knowledge and design skills, with exposure to a wide range of international projects from design through to on-site completion.
KEY SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS /
- Recognized Degree or Masters in Landscape Architecture/Urban Design/Master Planning
- Professional accreditation for roles from Senior and Associate roles
- Excellent design capabilities, ability to communicate graphically and technical competence
- Ability to take instruction, and work on own initiative in a dynamic team and fast moving environment
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written in English a must. Arabic also an advantage!
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC
- Excellent knowledge of CAD
- Good knowledge of Revit/Civil 3D/Grasshopper
- Good horticultural knowledge
- Knowledge 3D design tools like SketchUp/Rhino or equivalents
- Desire to learn, progress and mentor
- Appropriate minimum experience – Graduate 0-1 years Junior 1-3 years, Mid-level 3-7 years, Senior 7-10 years, Team lead 10-15 years
SALARY & BENEFITS /
- Salary for the proposed positions will be competitive with market rates in the middle east
- InSite/KEO also offer excellent benefits including health insurance and allowance for a flight to your home country annually.
InSite/KEO International are an equal opportunities employer.
Applications can be sent to: [email protected]onal.com
Closing date 11th October 2019