We are looking for 1-2 experienced Senior Project Managers to be a part of SLA’s International Team in our Copenhagen studio.
SLA is a nature-based design studio working with landscape architecture, sustainable urban design, and city planning. In recent years, SLA has experienced international growth, and the studio holds a global position as one of the absolute frontrunners in nature-based design. As the demand is increasing, we need more experienced Project Managers for our International Team to lead and develop our projects in the future.
As a Senior Project Manager in SLA, you will handle the following tasks:
• Management of a project team designing one larger international project with high management complexity, or several smaller international projects, with varying management complexity
• Negotiation of agreements and concluding agreements with clients, including clarification of services, deliverables, and fees
• Overall responsibility for managing time, costs, quality, and deliverables in the project
• Responsibility for coordination with the client
• Responsibility for coordination with the other consultants in the project organization
• Responsibility for coordination of the contributions of sub-consultants.
• Participation in client meetings, design meetings, workshops, and authority meetings
• Contribute to interdisciplinary coordination, including coordination of interfaces, as well as participate in external review meetings
We expect you to have the following competencies:
• An educational background as an architect, landscape architect, urban planner, or equivalent
• Project management experience with all project stages – from the early design phases to construction sites – is an advantage
• At least five years of experience in managing projects with medium to high management complexity
• Completed relevant project management training is not a requirement but an advantage
• Communicates fluently in English in writing and speech
To be successful in the job, you must be passionate about working with the grown environment, just like your future colleagues. In your application, please elaborate on why you think it would be attractive to work with nature-based design and be a part of SLA.
The position is full-time. Salary and terms are agreed upon according to qualifications. In the job, you will be referring to Project Director, Salka Kudsk. If you have questions about the job, you are more than welcome to contact Salka via: [email protected]
We read applications continuously, so do not hesitate to apply. The position will be filled as soon as possible, but we are prepared to wait for suitable candidates.
Send your application, CV, plus a few examples of your work, to [email protected]. Please put “Senior Project Manager” as the email subject.
SLA is an internationally renowned nature-based design studio working with landscape architecture, sustainable urban design, and city planning. SLA designs cities, public space, and nature on all scales: From parks and plazas to city-wide masterplans and national biodiversity strategies.
Founded in Copenhagen, SLA has for thirty years designed some of the most notable public spaces and masterplans in the world. Today, we are 130 architects, landscape architects, biologists, anthropologists, and city planners. Our studios are located in Copenhagen, Aarhus and Oslo, and we have ongoing projects in Europe, North America, Asia, and the Middle East.
Learn more about SLA here: www.sla.dk