Arcadia Landscape Architecture is a design-driven landscape architecture and urban design practice, with studios in Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, and Melbourne.
Based in Pyrmont on Gadigal Country, the Arcadia Sydney studio has a fun, creative professional environment, where you will work alongside a number of design professionals and support staff, including our design teams in Brisbane, Melbourne, and Canberra.
We’re working on some of the biggest landscape architecture and urban design projects in the country right now, so it goes without saying that we all work hard. But our studio culture ensures that no-one is on their own – from top to bottom, everyone collaborates and contributes as a team to make sure we’re producing work of the highest calibre, whilst having fun along the way.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, and enthusiastic Senior Landscape Architect to join our Sydney Studio.
- manage a variety of projects and complete to budget and schedule;
- undertake and assist design and design development of projects;
- undertake and assist general landscape architectural duties for projects including site inspections, cost planning, product sourcing, documentation, detailing and specification writing;
- ensure consistent quality of deliverables is produced;
- source new work and write submissions (in collaboration with the Principals);
- assist in writing invoices accurately;
- train/mentor/develop other team members;
You have, or mostly have:
- well developed technical skills in regards to design and construction techniques and programs;
- team leadership skills and the ability to coach and develop others;
- design thinking and graphic storytelling skills;
- strong project and time management skills, ensure projects run to schedule and budget;
- good communication and presentation skills (both written and oral);
- proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, MS Office, SketchUp and hand drawing;
- 3+ years professional experience in landscape architecture;
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture or accepted equivalent skill set,
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia.
If you are interested in this role we would love to hear from you – send through your CV and portfolios to [email protected] with the subject ‘WLA|SLA Sydney| <name>’ and add your name in the placeholder.
We are an employer of diverse talent and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and potential employees, including through the application process. If there are accommodations you require as part of the process of applying and interviewing for a role with us, we encourage you to get in touch with our People & Culture Manager to discuss this further, in confidence