Senior Landscape Architect
Due to our expanding portfolio for projects in Singapore and across South East Asia, we are looking for a Senior Landscape Architect with a minimum of 5+ years of professional experience to join us in our Singapore Studio. Grant Associates has an excellent reputation for contemporary Landscape Architecture and sustainable development. We have a diverse portfolio of challenging and innovative design-led projects throughout Singapore, South East Asia, Europe and the UK.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic individual who has strong design and 3D visualisation skills and a proven competency in AutoCAD, InDesign and Photoshop. Applicants should have a relevant professional degree and a strong desire to further their career in a challenging, creative and collaborative environment.
Applicants with a professional degree in Architecture with a Masters in Landscape Architecture will also be considered.
Grant Associates offer a competitive salary that is commensurate to experience.
The successful applicant will have:
- A passion for landscape and sustainable design;
- A degree in Landscape Architecture (or Architecture) with 5+ years of professional experience;
- Ability and skills in CAD, Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop), 3D (SketchUp or Rhino) and Microsoft Office. Experience in BIM (REVIT) would be an advantage;
- A track record of delivering a range of landscape projects in Singapore and South East Asia;
- Local planting knowledge;
- Strong design and communication skills;
- Collaborative team working experience and client liaison;
- An ability to think and work independently and manage specific project deadline requirements.
Please apply with your covering letter, CV and examples of work in response to the above attributes.
How to Apply
Please apply by email to Jenny Choong [email protected].
Alternatively, applications can be posted to our Singapore office care of Mike Wood.
67 Tras Street
T+65 6221 3596
Grant Associates is an equal opportunities employer.