Arcadia is a landscape architecture + urban design studio with studios in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Hobart.
- Accelerate your career in an industry-leading design studio
- Strengthen your design and client management experience working across all sectors
- Work with an enthusiastic and passionate team
Arcadia is looking for an experienced Senior Landscape Architect in Melbourne with 5+ years of experience who wants to accelerate their career path.
Arcadia provides our senior landscape architects with the opportunity to:
- take ownership of their client work with guidance from a supportive leadership team
- lead a project team of landscape architects
- build and maintain rewarding relationships with clients and collaborators.
Our portfolio is diverse, giving the opportunity to work across all sectors through every stage of the project lifecycle.
The Melbourne team has a variety of Victorian projects underway, as well as working closely with the Sydney studio on key regional projects in NSW.
Recognising the value of successful career development, employees at Arcadia can expect:
- An individualised program for personal and professional development, created in conjunction with Arcadia principals
- Provision of tools and training to achieve maximum fulfilment and growth. Includes an extensive training programme, with a combination of in-house and external providers.
- Remuneration in excess of industry standards, employee benefits and a bonus scheme for the unique contributions individuals bring to the team, which are often not rewarded in other studios.
This is an unlimited opportunity to evolve into an influential leader in an industry-leading design studio. Arcadia is a studio where partnership opportunities are a reality for those who demonstrate and share in the collective vision of Arcadia.
Submit your CV and portfolio to [email protected]