Grant Associates has an excellent reputation for contemporary Landscape Architecture and sustainable development. We have a diverse portfolio of challenging and innovative design-led projects throughout Singapore, South East Asia, Europe and the UK.
Due to our expanding portfolio of projects in Singapore and across South East Asia, we are looking for a Senior Landscape Architect with a minimum of 4-5 years of professional experience to join us in our Singapore Studio.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has strong design and visualisation skills and the ability to lead a landscape design team on a variety of landscape projects.
Grant Associates offer a competitive salary that is commensurate to experience.
The successful applicant will have:
- A passion for landscape and sustainable design;
- A degree in Landscape Architecture (or Architecture) with 4-5+ years of professional experience;
- A track record of working on a range of landscape projects in Singapore and South East Asia;
- Proficient in CAD, Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator
andPhotoshop), 3D(SketchUp or Rhino) and Microsoft Office. Experience in BIM (REVIT) would be an advantage;
- Local planting knowledge would be an advantage;
- Strong design and communication skills;
- Collaborative team working experience;
- An ability to think and work independently and manage specific project deadline requirements.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and lead a project team on a day to day basis;
- Collaborate closely with the Project Director/Senior Associate;
- Deliver projects from concept to construction with the support of the project team;
- Coordination with external consultants and contractors;
- Mentor and train junior staff;
- Assist in the day to day management of the Singapore studio.
Please apply with your covering letter, CV and examples of work in response to the above attributes.
How to Apply
Please apply by email to Jenny Choong [email protected].
Please quote Reference SGSR-WLA01 in the email subject heading.