KRAFT.RAUM. has been widely regarded as one of the few German-based representatives of a new generation of contemporary landscape architecture. The practice has won numerous competitions and awards for public spaces and has an international portfolio of exciting and challenging projects.
Over the last few years our young and dynamic team has planned and realized remarkable and innovative projects in Germany and abroad. As a growing company we are constantly looking for new talents.Our friendly and creative team culture is the defining factor of our personality. As a young organization we support and advance our employees.
For our offices in Düsseldorf or Krefeld we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic senior landscape architect (m/f) to work on demanding and exciting projects in Germany and abroad.
- Competence and confidence in dealing with the planning and construction participants
- Successfully completed studies in landscape architecture or comparable fields
- Good German skills in word and writing are required
- Team skills
- Self-responsibility and a creative approach to problem solving
- High self-motivation and creativity
- We offer exciting projects, development opportunities, career prospects and attractive salary expectations
- You receive responsible tasks and individual career opportunities
- You can expect further education opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Free smartphone and high-end notebook for working outdoors
KRAFT.RAUM. offers you a unique corporate culture with space for personality.
Below you find the link to our homepage so you can have a look at some of our recent projects: https://www.kraft-raum.com/
Send us your CV and examples of your work to: [email protected]