ASPECT Studios…we design places where people want to be.
With operations across the globe, ASPECT Studios has developed a strong pipeline of international work. Our studio teams work collaboratively as One Studio and win and deliver work both internationally and locally. We are seeking design centred, experienced Landscape Architects, to lead the delivery of Middle East projects.
You’ll be a strong designer with a passion for delivering world class projects, be able to lead at a Project Director level, striking the right balance between project management, technical delivery, and quality design advocacy. The role involves driving design development across dispersed project teams. Leading the team to resolve design ideas and technical/design issues on Middle East projects requires;
- experience leading fast-paced projects,
- high levels of communication, problem solving and collaboration skills, and
- a capacity to advocate for excellent design outcomes.
Additional skills and experience required, include:
- At least 10 years’ experience in project delivery in Landscape Architecture and at least 3 of those years delivering on Middle East projects,
- Degree qualified in Architecture, Landscape Architecture or Urban Design, with at least 5 years’ operating in senior project roles,
- Remote collaboration with international clients and teams,
- Strong understanding of technical design documentation and translation of conceptual ideas into buildable documentation packages,
- Well-versed in interdisciplinary coordination and driving other design disciplines to maximise outcomes for the public realm,
- Strong commercial management skillset,
- Highly organised with strong planning, delegation and communication skills,
Our core team is based in Melbourne, Australia, but we are accepting candidates based in any of our Australian studio locations. The successful candidates will need to be technically experienced and have flexibility around hours to accommodate different time zones.
Senior practitioners at ASPECT Studios enjoy sustained career growth within a large design studio. You will have the opportunity to manage your own projects, providing mentorship to help grow the capabilities and careers of your team/s and actively engaging with and contributing to a top tier design studio culture.
Joining ASPECT and in particular our Melbourne studio, you will have access to a diverse range of national and international projects of significance. You will have the opportunity to play an influential role in the delivery of design led projects that are sensitive to environmental and social impacts.
Our workplace culture is extremely supportive, creative and active, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed in the role. Additional benefits you can enjoy as an ASPECT staff member include:
- Additional two weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative.
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- MAPS Days – four paid days a year to grow your skills and knowledge.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and work examples in strict confidence to [email protected]
For further inquiries please contact Lenae Watson, HR Manager via email [email protected]
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.