ASPECT Studios is an award-winning Urban Design and Landscape Architecture practice. We are designers, landscape architects and urbanists connected by our purpose – to deliver projects which challenge and delight whilst enhancing the lives of people and natural systems in an enduring way.
Our team believes in the importance of creating a studio environment where an openness to new ideas and collaboration sits in partnership with deep knowledge and expertise. Our Sydney Studio are seeking like-minded individuals who can complement and expand our aspirations.
Our Integrated Transport Team is leading the design of public spaces surrounding new urban transport systems across Sydney. We design places and systems that resolve complex issues confronting our built and natural environments. Through design we’re able to advocate for sustainable transport solutions which provide equitable access to our cities, places and nature.
We’re looking for a number of Revit Modellers to support the delivery of significant infrastructure projects across Sydney, from metro and light rail to street design and walking/cycling initiatives. Our ideal candidates will be highly proficient in Revit, preferably with experience in transport projects.
You’ll be passionate, independent and innovative, looking for sustained career growth within a global practice. This fantastic opportunity will see you contributing fresh ideas to meaningful, exciting projects, while gaining access to industry-leading mentors in a supportive workplace culture.
We’re looking for applicants with:
Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT Studios employee include:
- Additional two weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative;
- Access to a generous company-paid Parental Leave benefits available after 6 months;
- MAPS Days – four paid days a year to grow your skills and knowledge;
- Professional membership support following probation – reimbursement of fees for design and non-design industry memberships;
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders;
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential;
- Fantastic company culture and work environment;
- A busy calendar of studio social events including Friday afternoon activities and drinks;
- Pet friendly studios.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and portfolio in strict confidence to [email protected]
For further inquiries please contact Jason Packenham, Integrated Transport Lead, via email [email protected]
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.