Felixx is an international award-winning landscape architecture firm building a healthier, more sustainable world. The firm was founded in 2014 and has since grown steadily to an enthusiastic team of approximately 35 designers, researchers and engineers. We want to continue to grow, deepen our knowledge and broaden our field of work.
To expand our PR & Business Development team, we are looking for an ambitious marketing & communications assistant. You will be a key figure in the further professionalization of the agency, and together with the team you will shape the marketing & communications strategy. From your position you will help Felixx to position itself, and to transform opportunities and tasks into high-profile and innovative projects.
In collaboration with colleagues you support various Business Development and PR activities: maintaining and developing our (digital) network, assisting with market research, actively scanning tender platforms, preparing tenders, compiling agency and project documentation for leads & pitches, both in the Netherlands and internationally.
You have guts, are creative and want to use your writing skills with enthusiasm to get our message across. Without losing sight of the business aspect, you know how to make connections with love. And… not unimportantly, you enjoy the result, because it is visible.
- Fluent in Dutch and English in word and writing.
- Minimum of a HBO/Bachelor degree in marketing & communications (or comparable), with an interest in (landscape) architecture, and the built environment;
- min. 3 years of professional experience in a similar role;
- excellent communication, organizational skills;
- a talent for writing, able to transform ideas and sketches into clear and engaging texts;
- a good sense of graphic design and proficient with Adobe package (Indesign);
- an open, enthusiastic and inquisitive work attitude;
- affinity with multidisciplinary cooperation in an international team;
- available for at least 32 hours/week;
- preferably living in the Rotterdam region
Apply by sending your motivation letter in Dutch, a resume and a portfolio of relevant work in pdf format (max. 10mb) to [email protected] stating ‘Marketing & Communications Assistant’.