Stoss is seeking Landscape Design and Urbanism interns to work with our growing team on a variety of landscape projects including parks and open spaces; urban and campus design; ecological and resiliency planning; municipal and regional strategies; multi-scale landscape infrastructures; development and remediation projects; furnishings and exhibitions. This is an exceptional opportunity to build your skills and become embedded in a thriving practice while being mentored by peers and senior staff.
This posting is for internship candidates for the summer of 2020 in either our Boston or Los Angeles office. We also offer longer-term internship opportunities for qualified candidates.
Candidates must have the following qualifications to be considered for the internship:
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Landscape Architecture or Architecture program or a Master of Landscape Architecture or Urban Design program.
• You must upload a portfolio to be considered.
Other internship qualifications include:
• Exceptional design and conceptual skills demonstrated through various modes
• Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills (English proficiency a must)
• Ability to multi-task and collaborate on teams, working under deadlines
• Basic understanding of Rhino digital 3D renderings skills
• Excellent physical 3D model building skills
• Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
Tasks and responsibilities include:
• Collaborating with staff on design and production across various phases of work and projects types
• Assisting design staff with both physical and digital modeling
• Working with marketing staff to compile and edit requests and proposals
• Other assorted office tasks in response to demands
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and work sample
No phone calls please.