ASPECT Studios is a purpose orientated, design led landscape architecture and urban design practice. With operations across Australia, Asia and the Middle East, our studios believe in the power of design to positively change people’s behaviour and lives, the environment and the planet.
ASPECT Studios are seeking applications from degree-qualified Landscape Architects in our Shanghai Studio. With relevant experience, the successful candidates will be collaborative, hard-working, and passionate about innovative landscape solutions.
The successful Landscape Architect will be passionate, proactive, hard-working with excellent teamworking and communication skills. With a creative flair, you will possess a willingness to learn new software and be passionate about innovative and sustainable design solutions. You’ll grow your career as a designer and gain valuable access to industry leading mentors, all the while working in a fun and supportive environment.
We’re looking for applicants with:
- Either a recent graduate, or up to three years’ experience in the field,
- Design and documentation experience in CAD (AutoCAD or Vectorworks) and Lumion (required),
- 3D knowledge highly desirable (Revit, Sketch-up or Rhino preferred),
- A general aptitude for design and documentation,
- Good planting / vegetation knowledge (desirable), and
- Some knowledge of local design issues e.g. planning and vegetation
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Fantastic company culture and work environment,
- Exposure to national and international projects,
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential,
- MAPS Days – four paid professional development days a year to grow your skills and knowledge.
- Six (6) days paid menstrual leave
How to apply
Please submit your CV and work examples in English in strict confidence to [email protected].
Only applications from Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.
Be the first to comment