Felixx is an international award-winning landscape architecture firm building a healthier, more sustainable world. The firm was founded in 2014 and has since grown steadily to an enthusiastic team of approximately 35 designers, researchers and engineers. We want to continue to grow, deepen our knowledge and broaden our field of work.
Felixx is expanding and we looking for an ambitious landscape architect with 3-5 years of experience that is able to guide a small team of designers, to join our journey.
We offer a diversity of projects, ranging from public space design to large scale transformation projects at various places in the world. Design stages vary from concept development till technical elaboration and preparation of construction drawings. We value our informal working environment, and expect everybody to add to the content of the projects we are working on. We cherish a high working morale and the dedication to use our profession to create a better world.
- available to work at least 32 hours/week;
- a degree in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design or similar;
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a landscape designer/architect;
- are proficient in Vectorworks, Adobe Suite and Rhino;
- have strong conceptual, graphic and design skills;
- you know how to guide a small design team;
- have great interpersonal communication skills;
- fluent in Dutch and English in word and writing;.
- an open, enthusiastic and inquisitive work attitude;
- affinity with multidisciplinary cooperation in an international team
Apply by sending your motivation letter in Dutch, a resume and a portfolio of relevant work in pdf format (max. 10mb) to [email protected] stating ‘Landscape Architect’.