ASPECT Studios… We are designers, landscape architects and urbanists connected by our purpose – to create projects which challenge and delight, whilst enhancing the lives of people and natural systems in an enduring way.
We believe in the power of design to positively change people’s behaviours and lives, the environment and our planet. At ASPECT, we are committed to providing our clients with the best in creative design for landscape architecture, urban design and wayfinding.
With operations across Australia, Asia and the Middle East, ASPECT is seeking talented candidates to join the team in our Perth studio.
ASPECT Studios are hiring, and we are seeking applications from candidates with a passion and drive to work on career defining local and international projects.
We invite applications from candidates who are degree qualified in Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Urban Design, or similar design professions. With a creative flair, you will be passionate about innovative and creative design solutions.
Additional experience required, includes:
Our ideal candidates will be proactive, hard-working individuals with excellent team working and communication capabilities. Candidates that can demonstrate experience from design phases through to documentation and delivery across multiple projects in their portfolio will be highly regarded.
Our staff are creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed. We are a business that is extremely supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential. Our Global Training Strategy includes a regular calendar of internal and external training throughout the year with dedicated Training Advocates in each studio location.
Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT employee include:
- Additional 2 weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative.
- A busy calendar of studio social events including weekly Friday afternoon activities and drinks.
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders.
- Beautiful, open plan, light filled Studio on Queen Street in the CBD.
- Fantastic company culture and work environment.
- Exposure to national and international projects.
- MAPS Days – four paid professional development days a year to grow your skills and knowledge in areas that interest you and provide benefit to our business.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and work examples in strict confidence to [email protected]
For further inquiries please contact Quyen Do, Studio Manager via email [email protected]
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.