We’re Hiring – Join Us!
Are you curious, committed, and passionate about impacting the world through dynamic landscape and urban design projects? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
Our growing London team is currently working on a range of exciting global projects and is seeking highly creative mid-level landscape architects to join our studio.
ASPECT Studios is a global design led, purpose orientated landscape architecture and urban design practice with studios across Australia, Asia, the Middle East, and the UK. We believe in the power of design to enhance the lives of people and natural systems in an enduring way.
About the Role
Our London studio is centrally located near London Bridge and offers a highly collaborative environment with opportunities for hands-on mentorship and learning. This is a great opportunity for a designer to join a growing team and contribute to a variety of exciting high-profile projects whilst developing their professional practice alongside industry leading designers and mentors.
- Support in the preparation of the project deliverables for large scale, local and international public realm projects at all project stages.
- Contribute as part of a team, actively seek feedback, and demonstrate a positive attitude towards work and team activities.
- Liaise with clients and external consultants as necessary
- Provide support to senior team members with client presentations and meetings as required.
Successful candidates will be design-focused with experience in public realm and mixed-use projects, combined with an interest in working at the larger urban design and city masterplanning scale. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your career within an award-winning practice and contribute to an exciting range of projects as part of a supportive team environment. We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and qualities:
- Min. 2+ years’ experience in delivering landscape projects of varying scale from concept through to detailed design;
- Passionate about design innovation and the world around us
- Proactive, keen to learn with a growth mind-set
- Be a good team player and thrive on collaboration within an open workplace culture
- Strong design and hand drawing skills, and fast-paced three-dimensional exploration
- Excellent skills in AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, Twin Motion and/or Lumion. Grasshopper, Revit and BIM experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to engage at all levels
- Degree qualification(s) in Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Urban Design
- Current UK working rights (visa holders must have a minimum of 2 years working rights).
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to international projects, through our One Studio model and ability to collaborate across continents as part of a global design family
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential
- Hybrid working from studio and home
- MAPS Days – Access to four paid professional development days a year to grow your skills and knowledge,
- Ability to purchase additional leave through our purchased leave program
- An enhanced pension scheme, in-house training, global exchange program.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and a portfolio showcasing work that best demonstrates your talents.
We are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies at this time.