Location: ASPEN, CO / REMOTE
Bluegreen is a regionally focused studio based in Aspen, Colorado that draws on a dedication to mountainous and urban communities of the Rocky Mountains. Our close relationship to the surrounding landscapes lends sensitivity to our work. Our focus is attention to detail at a boutique scale so that these physically small landscapes have a big impact on the greater landscape and cultural fabric. We are looking for amazingly creative and collaborative landscape architects to join our progressive design studio through two potentially full-time remote positions.
Our ideal candidates have either a minimum of 2-4 or 6-8 years of experience and possess the desire to create extraordinary work.
Successful candidates will be:
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Adept at 3-D modeling including Sketchup, Rhino, and rendering such as Lumion
- Experienced in producing detailed design sets, including detailing
- Strong with design conceptualization and communication, including hand sketching
- Satisfied in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team environment, both in-person and remotely
- Creative design contributors
- Engaging with collaborator relationships
- Inspiring with presentation and communication skills
The following additional attributes are desired of candidates for the 2-4 year position:
- Actively pursuing licensure
- Active assistance with managing projects
- Proven experience working on multiple projects with pressing deadlines
The following additional attributes are desired of candidates for the 6-8 year position:
- Licensed as a Landscape Architect
- Proven experience managing multiple projects of a variety of scales, from conceptual design through construction administration
- Proven experience mentoring staff, especially related to constructability issues
We look forward to receiving your cover letter, resume and portfolio (10 Mb or less) via email at [email protected] No phone calls, please. In addition to extraordinary growth potential and opportunity for contribution, studio members enjoy excellent benefits, including competitive salary, health benefits, paid holidays, flex and remote working, vacation, personal time off, professional memberships and continuing education benefits.