NOTE: THIS IS FOR FALL FULL-TIME INTERNSHIPS
Stoss continually seeks Landscape Design and Urbanism interns to work with our growing team on a variety of landscape projects including parks and open spaces; urban and campus design; ecological and resiliency planning; municipal and regional strategies; multi-scale landscape infrastructures; development and remediation projects; furnishings and exhibitions. This is an exceptional opportunity to build your skills and become embedded in a thriving practice while being mentored by peers and senior staff.
Our preference will be for in-person internships, but we will work with selected applicants on a case-by-case basis to come to a determination regarding feasibility, in line with current public health guidelines.
Candidates must have the following qualifications to be considered for the internship:
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Landscape Architecture program, a Master of Landscape Architecture program, a Master of Urban Design program or comparable (M.Arch, MAUD, MLAUD, etc).
• You must upload a portfolio to be considered.
Other internship qualifications include:
• Exceptional design and conceptual skills demonstrated through various modes
• Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills (English proficiency a must)
• Ability to multi-task and collaborate on teams, working under deadlines
• Basic understanding of Rhino digital 3D renderings skills
• Excellent physical 3D model building skills
• Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
No phone calls please.
Apply on the Stoss website at https://stoss-inc.breezy.hr/p/0c097b3f0ae1-internship-landscape-architecture-urbanism