The Rosa Barba International Landscape Prize, by Fundació Banc de Sabadell, forms part of the International Landscape Biennial of Barcelona, that will take place in Barcelona, on the next 29th,30th September and 1st October. After closing the submission of landscape projects and planning created around the world since 2011 to 2016, the International Jury has selected 10 finalists.
- Barangaroo Reserve – PWP Landscape Architecture in association with Johnson Pilton Walker – Lead Designer
- Museum Park Lourve Lens – Mosbach paysagistes
- Parque de Landart – H+N+S Landscape Architects
- Queen Elizabeth Park – Hargreaves Associates and LDA Design
- Renaturation of the River Aire – Atelier Descombes Rampini SA
- River Forest Island – SWA
- Superkilen – Topotek1
- The Metro Forest Project –
- The Goods Line – ASPECT Studios
- Yanweizhou Park Jinhua City – turenscape
There will be one prize with a prize of 15,000 euros which will be presented during the symposium. The International Landscape Prize Rosa Barba, by Fundació Banc de Sabadell, is granted only to a work. In case of ex aequo, the prize will be divided among the winners. It will not be declared null under any circumstances. The winner and finalists will present their projects during the symposium that will take place on the 29th September 2016. The projects selected by the International Jury will be published in the catalogue of the 9th Biennial and displayed on the Rosa Barba Prize exhibition, by Fundació Banc de Sabadell and published in the web Biennial ATLAS.