Felixx is looking for a Business Development Manager.
Felixx builds projects that improve the world. Our firm was founded in 2014 and has since grown steadily to an enthusiastic team of about 35 researchers, designers and engineers. We want to continue to grow, expand our knowledge and broaden our field of work. To convert opportunities and tasks into new projects, we are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager.
You will be a key figure in the further professionalization of the agency, and together with the partners, shape the development strategy of Felixx. You are responsible for the development of this strategy, in collaboration with colleagues in the PR and communications team: maintaining and developing our network, assisting in market research, actively scanning tender platforms, preparing tenders, compiling agency and project documentation.
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar position, knowledge of our profession and an extensive network within the architectural world. You will have the opportunity to further shape and expand Felixx’ Business Development Team in line with the development of the firm.
- Fluent in Dutch and English in word and writing;
- Minimum of HBO /Bachelor degree in architecture/ urbanism/ landscape architecture or similar;
- min. 3 years of professional experience in a similar role in the architectural world;
- excellent communication, organizational, negotiation and pitch skills;
- a great writer, able to turn ideas and sketches into clear and engaging texts;
- a good sense of graphic design, great proficiency in MS Office and the Adobe package (InDesign) are required;
- an open, enthusiastic and inquisitive work attitude;
- affinity with multidisciplinary cooperation in an international team;
- minimum 32 hours/week available;
- Preferably living in the Rotterdam area (or willing to relocate at short notice)
Send your motivation letter (in Dutch) with CV and portfolio of relevant work in pdf format (max. 10mb) to [email protected] indicating ‘Business Development Manager’.