ASPECT Studios is a purpose orientated, design led landscape architecture and urban design practice. With operations across Australia, Asia and the Middle East, our studios believe in the power of design to positively change people’s behaviour and lives, the environment and the planet.
Our Shanghai studio is looking for an Associate to join the team. We’re seeking candidates with a passion and drive to work on career defining local and international projects. As an Associate you will be a leader within ASPECT, working with Studio Directors and partners to strengthen the company’s profile, identifying business development opportunities and project procurement to implementation.
Our ideal candidates will be industry recognized designers with demonstrated experience working on local and international projects across a variety of typologies and scales. Ideally you will be a senior practitioner who is looking for sustained career growth with a degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Urban Design. You’ll deliver to a high standard, actively engage with and contribute to studio culture, and bring your strong collaborative and team working capabilities to the practice.
We are seeking candidates with at least 8 years’ experience in design, design development, project delivery, client liaison, and project management. The ability to guide design outcomes, present to clients and undertake project negotiations is critical to this role.
Additional experience required, includes:
- Engaging with clients, collaborators and stakeholders in leading the delivery of large-scale master planning and public realm projects. Leading and contending in significant competitions in China.
- Highly proficient in managing teams to deliver multiple projects for diverse clients
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, SketchUp/or Rhino and Lumion. Revit experience would be highly regarded.
- Experience leading and mentoring team members to optimize their professional and personal development
- Excellent client management skills with the ability to negotiate desired outcomes
- Demonstrated ability in strategic thinking, analysis, and sustainable design principals
- Prepare and present to external client groups on project related matters
Candidates must be bilingual – English and Mandarin.
ASPECT Studios benefits
We have a diverse range of experience and cultural backgrounds within our global company. We are a business that is extremely supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential.
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Fantastic company culture and work environment,
- Exposure to national and international projects,
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential,
- MAPS Days – four paid professional development days a year to grow your skills and knowledge.
- Six (6) days paid menstrual leave
How to apply
Please submit your CV and portfolio of work examples in English in strict confidence to [email protected]
Be the first to comment