Grant Associates has an excellent reputation for contemporary Landscape Architecture and sustainable design. We have a diverse portfolio of challenging and innovative design-led projects throughout Singapore, South East Asia, Europe and the UK.
Due to our expanding portfolio of projects in Singapore and across South East Asia, we are looking for an Associate with a minimum of 10 years of professional experience to join us in our Singapore Studio.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic individual to join our senior team and lead the delivery of a variety of landscape projects. The successful applicant will help to further develop the strategic growth of the Singapore Studio.
Grant Associates offer a competitive salary that is commensurate to experience.
The successful applicant will have:
- A passion for landscape and sustainable design;
- A degree in Landscape Architecture (or Architecture) with 10+ years of professional experience;
- A track record of designing and delivering a range of landscape projects in Singapore and/or South East Asia;
- Proficient in CAD, Adobe CS(InDesign, Illustrator
andPhotoshop), 3D (SketchUp or Rhino) and Microsoft Office. Experience in BIM (REVIT) would be an advantage;
- A good working knowledge of local design codes, construction detailing and planting packages;
- Strong design and communication skills;
- Good past experience and an interest in developing client relationships, liaison and preparing fee proposals;
- Proven experience in team collaboration, mentoring and managing multiple projects and small teams;
- A flexible, dedicated and ambitious attitude.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and lead one or more project teams independently;
- Resourcing, programming of work and team
- Collaborate closely with the Project Director/Senior Associate;
- Leading/overseeing projects, promoting quality of work and marketing the company;
- Deliver projects from concept to construction with the support of the project teams;
- Client liaison and coordination with external consultants and contractors;
- Represent Grant Associates at meetings with Clients and Government Agencies;
- Attendance at seminars and conferences;
- Mentor and train junior staff;
- Prepare EOI’s and pitch for new projects;
- Participate in the day to day management of the Singapore studio.
Please apply with your covering letter, CV and examples of work in response to the above attributes.
How to Apply
Please apply by email to Jenny Choong [email protected]. Please quote Reference SGA-WLA01 in the email subject heading.