WLA Magazine is a digital bimonthly magazine that curates and publishes landscape architecture projects from across the world. The magazine contains a diverse range of project typologies which cover a wide range range of scales. I happily announce the 2015 Editorial Calendar for WLA Magazine. We have previously published themed and unthemed editions and will continue this approach through out 2015.
Continue reading WLA Magazine launches 2015 Editorial Calendar
We have just published WLA 15 – LARGE – the latest edition of WLA magazine and now we are putting out the Call for Submissions for WLA 16; An unthemed edition publishing a variety of conceptual and built projects from 2013-2014.
Continue reading WLA Magazine | Call for Submissions | WLA 16
The 13th edition of WLA Magazine showcases 21 small scale projects from across the world. In this latest edition of WLA Magazine we feature an exciting range of projects of different scale projects from pocket gardens in Italy, pedestrian plazas in Sydney and Bangkok, a subtle walkway through the Australian bush, residential gardens in Boston, Thailand, and Lake Zurich, Switzerland, an indoor office oasis, amazing university courtyards in Amsterdam and the USA, cellular sized gardens and a beautiful rooftop garden in Manhattan featured on the cover.
WLA Magazine selects some of the best SMALL projects from around the world by firms including HMWhite, Oculus, Karres En Brands, Supermass Studio, Meyer+Silberberg Landscape Architecture, SHMA, ENEA, Colwell Shelor Landscape Architecture, Copley Wolff Design Group, Hansen Partnership, Inside Outside, Ground, Inc. and many more…
Available as a high resolution digital pdf(only) for $3.99 via Credit Card or Paypal or as part of annual subscription for $20USD. Or help us continue to publish great projects by becoming a supporter for $50USD.
World Landscape Architecture puts out the Call for Submissions for the 13th edition of WLA Magazine. “Small” is the theme of WLA 13, we are looking for landscape projects under 1,000 square meters (approximately 10,000 square feet). Examples of possible projects include public space, private gardens, installations, roof landscapes, micro gardens, interior landscapes, green walls and any small landscape. We are looking for conceptual and built projects undertaken in 2012-2014 with an emphasis on recent projects.
Continue reading Call for Submissions | WLA Magazine | “Small”
UPDATE | We have extended the deadline for WLA 12 submissions to January 10 to give you more time after the busy Christmas period to put together your submissions.
We look forward to seeing submissions in the New Year.
World Landscape Architecture calls for submissions for the 12th edition of WLA landscape architecture magazine. We are looking for great conceptual and built projects from design studios, firms, freelancers, students from across the world that were designed or realised in 2013. Projects can be landscape, urban design, lighting, art installation (a landscape architect/ landscape designer must have been involved with the project). We encourage all firms to submit projects of any scale, nothing is too small or too big and showcases the diversity of work of the landscape profession.
We look forward to seeing your beautiful and diverse projects.
How to submit your project?
1. Select your 5 to 10 best images with a minimum 800 pixels wide at 150dpi in jpg format. (Images should be attached or included in one zip or rar file – do NOT paste images in the email)
2. Write 500-1000 words English descriptive text (Including 100-300 word design statement by the designer/team) about the project in word format or emails (no pdfs allowed).
3. List the project name, location, design firm, consultants(architects, artists, engineers, constractors, etc) and the credits for images and text.
4. Include a note stating that you or the company ”own the copyright to the project, images and text and give World Landscape Architecture the right to publish the work digitally and/or in hard copy format.”
5. Email the files and text to email@example.com with the subject “WLA12 – Project Title – Designer” – replace Project Title with name of your project, Designer with the name or your name or firm name
Please send any files larger that 10mb via wetransfer.com or yousendit.com
December 31st 11:59PM Honolulu Time JANUARY 10 11:59PM Honolulu Time