World Landscape Architecture are looking for great conceptual and built projects from design studios, firms, freelancers, students from across the world that were designed or realised in recently. Projects can be landscape, urban design, lighting, art installation (a landscape architect/ landscape designer must have been involved with the project). We encourage all firms to submit projects of any scale, nothing is too small or too big and showcases the diversity of work of the landscape profession.
How to submit your project?
1. Select your 5 to 10 best images with a minimum 800 pixels wide at 150dpi in jpg format.
2. Write 500-1000 words English descriptive text (Including 100-300 word design statement by the designer/team) about the project in word format or emails (no pdfs allowed).
3. List the project name, location, design firm, consultants(architects, artists, engineers, constractors, etc) and the credits for images and text.
4. Include a note stating that you or the company ”own the copyright to the project, images and text and give World Landscape Architecture the right to publish the work digitally and/or in hard copy format.”
5. Email the files and text to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “WLAWeb– Project Title – Designer”
Please send any files larger that 10mb via wetransfer.com or yousendit.com
By sending or sharing files with World Landscape Architecture you confirm you own the copyright to the project, images and text and give World Landscape Architecture the right to publish the work digitally and/or in hard copy format.
1. Who can submit a project?
Design Companies, Students, Designers, Academics, Government Departments or Authorities, Marketing and Public Relations Agencies.
2. What projects can be submitted?
Conceptual or built projects can be gardens, residential , commercial, urban design, master plans, competition entries, student studio designs, art, pop-up, installations and all other types and scale of project. If you are unsure you can send us one image and a short description and we will advise whether we would publish the project.
4. What format should the images be in?
We prefer the images to be in JPG or TIF at a minimum 800 pixels wide at 150 dpi. We accept images of higher resolution.
5. How will I know if my project is to be published?
We will notify you that we have received your submission and whether it has been accepted for publication. We will notify you of the date of publication closer to the date.
6. What is the fee for submission?
Publiction of Projects is FREE. We do not charge fees for project publication.
If you have any questions about submitting a project please send emails to email@example.com
All the material you submit should be copyright of the representative company or person. Please DO NOT submit any text or images if you do not have the rights for publication.
When you submit the material you agree to licence World Landscape Architecture the rights to publish the materials on worldlandscapearchitect.com