World Landscape Architecture are looking for great conceptual and built projects from design studios, firms, freelancers, students from across the world that were designed or realised in recently. Projects can be landscape, urban design, lighting, art installation (a landscape architect/ landscape designer must have been involved with the project). We encourage all firms to submit projects of any scale, nothing is too small or too big and showcases the diversity of work of the landscape profession.
How to submit your project via the form below?
1. Enter the Project Title in the Post Title
2. 500-1000 words English descriptive text about the project2
3. List the project name, location, design firm, consultants(architects, artists, engineers, contractors, etc) and the credits for images and text.
4. Add your 5 to 15 best images with a minimum 600 pixels wide (maximum 1500 pixels wide) at 150dpi in jpg format.
All the material you submit should be copyright of the representative company or person. Please DO NOT submit any text or images if you do not have the rights for publication.
SUBMIT A PROJECT
When you submit the material below you agree to licence World Landscape Architecture the rights to publish the materials on worldlandscapearchitect.com and also imply that you own the copyright to all submitted material.
Submit via Email
Projects can also be submitted via email to email@example.com (files larger than 10Mb should be submitted via Wetransfer or Dropbox)
1. Who can submit a project?
Design Companies, Students, Designers, Academics, Government Departments or Authorities, Marketing and Public Relations Agencies.
2. What projects can be submitted?
Conceptual or built projects can be gardens, residential , commercial, urban design, master plans, competition entries, student studio designs, art, pop-up, installations and all other types and scale of project. If you are unsure you can send us one image and a short description and we will advise whether we would publish the project.
4. What format should the images be in?
We prefer the images to be in JPG or TIF at a minimum 800 pixels wide at 150 dpi. We accept images of higher resolution upto 1500 pixels wide.
5. How will I know if my project is to be published?
We will notify you that we have received your submission and whether it has been accepted for publication. We will notify you of the date of publication closer to the date.
6. What is the fee for submission?
Publiction of Projects is FREE. We do not charge fees for project publication.
If you have any questions about submitting a project please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org