World Landscape Architecture are looking for great conceptual and built projects from design studios, firms, freelancers from across the world.
How to submit your project?
1. Select your 5 to 15 best images (minimum 1200 pixels wide at 150dpi in jpg format).
2. Write 300-1000 words English descriptive text about the project
3. List the project name, location, design firm, consultants(architects, artists, engineers, contractors, etc) and the credits for images and text.
4. Send to email@example.com information and attach file (if larger than 10Mb send via dropbox or wetransfer.com or hightail)
All the material that you submit should be copyright of the company or person. Please DO NOT submit any text or images if you do not have the rights for publication.
When you submit the material to World Landscape Architecture you agree to licence the images and text for publication on worldlandscapearchitect.com or other websites and also imply that you own the copyright to all submitted material.
1. Who can submit a project?
Design Companies, Designers, Academics, Government Departments or Authorities, Marketing and Public Relations Agencies.
2. What projects can be submitted?
Conceptual or built projects can be gardens, residential , commercial, urban design, master plans, competition entries, student studio designs, art, pop-up, installations and all other types and scale of project. If you are unsure you can send us one image and a short description and we will advise whether we would publish the project.
4. What format should the images be in?
We prefer the images to be in JPG or TIF at a minimum 1200 pixels wide at 150 dpi. We accept images of higher resolution.
5. How will I know if my project is to be published?
We will notify you that we have received your submission and whether it has been accepted for publication. We will notify you of the date of publication closer to the date.
6. What is the fee for submission?
Publication of Projects is FREE. We do not charge fees for project publication.
If you have any questions about submitting a project please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org