The ICN Team
ICN Design is a boutique design studio, developed over the last fourteen years to now become a multi award-winning design consultancy. We offer design in the fields of landscape architecture, master-planning and urban design. Our philosophy is best expressed in our approach of “integrated environmental design”. Through this design-led process, we seek to shape landscape through the integration of its many components; physical, visual, social human activity and urban context. ICN draws on our wealth of experience, knowledge and skill to deliver creative, beautiful, expressive and compelling landscapes.
• ICN provides great opportunities for career development within our company.
• ICN encourages staff to gain all round experience in every aspect of design, work stages, professional practice and projects
• ICN offers creative individuals the opportunity to design in the world’s most exotic environments.
• ICN promotes an open, friendly studio-style working environment for all our team.
• ICN offers attractive salaries commensurate with experience, (assisted further by low tax rates).
• ICN offers performance bonuses on proven individual and company-wide performance annually.
Please refer to us at www.icn-design.com.sg
We seek a talented, energetic & dynamic Senior Landscape Architect with five (5) or more years’ experience with special strength in design to lead some of our diverse range of interesting and challenging projects, in Singapore and around the South East Asia region.
The Senior Landscape Architect will design, visualize and communicate compelling landscape schemes and solutions for a wide variety, type and scale of projects. With clear, competent English they will communicate with Clients, Consultants and Contractors in all project and professional work. They will plan their work, in an organized, efficient way to meet project deliverables. Servicing a number of projects simultaneously they will guide team members to fulfill the design vision. Demonstrating abilities and skill in CAD, Sketch-up and Adobe CS (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc) and/or related software they will generate, organize and manage all design, visualization and documentation work and material.
Experience in landscape architecture is required, with implementation experience preferred. However, similar professional backgrounds in architecture/engineering will be considered. Please send a full resume and separate portfolio illustrating all aspects of your project/design work to firstname.lastname@example.org