We’re looking for an experienced project manager to join our Boston office.
Candidates will work directly with Directors on complex urban and landscape projects, and will help organize internal project teams and external coordination with client and sub-consultant teams. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated individual who is willing to take on responsibility and respond to challenges on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will also have a passion for the built environment and urban landscapes and enjoy working in a fun and collaborative studio environment.
– MLA, BLA, MArch or BArch required
– 4 to 8 and/or 10 to 15 years of experience in a professional office
– Excellent 3D and 2D design skills with proven proficiency in AutoCAD and potentially other 3D programs
– Excellent project management skills and/or experience through the construction documentation and construction phases of projects
– Excellent communication skills, including graphic proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
– Ability to creatively problem solve and deliver clear concepts to colleagues and project managers
– Ability to smoothly manage workflow and the work of teams
– Ability to work in a fast-paced creative environment with tight deadlines
– Collaborative and team-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong work discipline with exceptional self-management skills
– Responsible, hard-working, and self-motivated
Email your resume and work samples to [email protected]. Email subject line must contain your name and the job title you are applying for.
Applications without resume AND portfolio will not be considered. Portfolios should include examples of construction document experience.
No phone calls, please.