Rublyovo-Arkhangelskoye CJSC, part of the Sberbank Russia Group of companies, is pleased to announce the completion of the second stage of the international competition for the development of the master-plan for the International Financial Centre (IFC) in Rublyovo-Arkhangelskoye, and the selection of three finalists.
The finalists are:
– TEAM MOSCOW – ASTOC / HPP
– KCAP ARCHITECTS&PLANNERS, DE ARCHITECTEN CIE., BURO HAPPOLD, KARRES EN BRANDS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS, MLAB, FAKTON AND PROSPERTITY PROJECT MANAGEMENT
– TPO RESERVE – MAXWAN
The final meeting of the jury took place on 7-8 April in order to select the three finalists from the eight consortia that took part in the second stage of the competition. During this meeting of the jury, each team presented their vision for the International Financial Centre.
The competition was held in two stages over the course of eight months. Upon the close of the first stage of the competition (2 September – 6 November) there was a meeting of the Jury during which 83 applications were considered from entrants from 22 countries; and 8 teams were selected to participate in the second stage. These 8 international consortia are as follows:
1. TPO RESERVE – MAXWAN
3. KCAP ARCHITECTS&PLANNERS, DE ARCHITECTEN CIE., BURO HAPPOLD, KARRES EN BRANDS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS, MLAB, FAKTON AND PROSPERTITY PROJECT MANAGEMENT
4. SKIDMORE, OWINGS & MERRILL LLP AND ANDREY CHERNIKHOV ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN STUDIO LTD
5. GENSLER & ASSOCIATES INTERNATIONAL LTD
7. TEAM MOSCOW – ASTOC / HPP
8. PANERAI&ASSOCIES + MECANOO + HENRICH-ARTIGUES-BENNASAR + JAUZAPROJECT + BURO HAPPOLD + SPECTRUM
During the second phase (7 November – 8 April), the participants developed their masterplan proposals which were presented at the second meeting of the Jury. As a result of this meeting, the three finalists were selected. The Client will undertake commercial negotiations with the finalists in order to determine which company will be engaged in the development of the project.
More information including fly-through videos at The International Financial Center in Rublyovo-Arkhangelskoye
Image & Text Courtesy of Rublyovo-Arkhangelskoye CJSC & Strelka Institute for Media, Architecture and Design